Cerca nel blog

lunedì 30 maggio 2011

It seemed Love

Yet at the beginning seemed to love,
How many nights talking and make love till late ...

and every morning we woke up with a crazy sleep for a little sleep but happy
and with no intention of stopping,
to continue it every night.

Now it seems that your past was gone,
were quiet,
you lived only the present
dream of the future with me.

And instead,
so here we are with problems of daily life that you have awakened my past.

Your suffering and lost love,
that my "sad past" returns to the surface inside of you,
and put before us together with the difficulties of this difficult life.

Think and only that,
the difficulties in front of you ... in the present and future
but without me,
without sharing all of this,
with all the difficulties we have in this life.

You are choosing an easier way,
without me,
with no remorse or problems.

So who am I for you! None.

Do not feel anything and this is evident,
was obvious when you've made your choices in your life,
your future without me.

Bet on outside help without me,
already budgeted,
and that's what you told me several times,
and now put into practice.

So who am I for you! Nothing ...

I've had to leave,
it was all in your mind for some time and now you're successful ...
Here I am out of your life!

And I'm sinking,
and I can not help it ...

Only the bitterness that surrounds me you did not have confidence in me ...

Nessun commento: